HEATSEAL is unique formulation based on grafted copolymer technology. It offers excellent long lasting heat reflective properties along with waterproofing and corrosion protection properties. It promises to reduce transfer of heat from outside to inside and makes the houses, working places, flooring etc. comfortable by keeping them cool in summer.
An engineering marvel, HEATSEAL can prevent more than 92% of solar radiation from being absorbed in to the structure thus providing protection against thermal shock, lengthening the life-span of buildings.
It can reduce the energy consumption and cost required for cooling a home, ware houses, building, industrial or commercial structure by keeping the interior cooler by at least 10° C in peak summer.
- Excellent Solar Reflectivity Index (SRI-107)
- Emissivity values (0.86%)
- Temperature Difference : 10 -15 °C
- Excellent water proofing properties
- Excellent resistance to corrosion, UV Radiation & chemicals
- Excellent Flexibility and Scratch & Abrasion resistance
- Excellent aging and weathering resistance
- ROHS compliance
- Resistant to Fire (Add on property)
- Single pack ready to use system
- Fast drying at room temperature - 30 min. to touch dry
- Applicable by Brush, Spray, Roller and Dipping
- Easy rectification and touch up
- Energy Saving : up to 30 % in peak summer ( with reduction in AC Load)
- Waterproofing : stops leakage/seepage during rainy season
- Protection against corrosion : Enhances life of coated substrate by 30%
- Excellent Aesthetical outlook : Bright & solid look
- Application on Concrete, Metal, Cement & Plastic Surfaces.
- Solar structures
- Industrial Metal & concrete surfaces
- Resorts & Malls
- Poultry Farms
- Villas & Residential Complexes
- IT & Pharmaceutical buildings
- Tank farms (Oil & Gas Storage)